Senior Enterprise Account Representative
As a senior enterprise account representative, you embrace our mission to reinvent customer experiences for the betterment of organizations and their consumers and help the team reach revenue goals as an individual contributor.
Generating new business with enterprise-level accounts.
- Sell our enterprise SaaS solutions across targeted verticals, develop relationships with C level executives, and achieve quota.
- Negotiate terms and pricing with large commercial enterprises by explaining the value propositions.
- Explain the technical details in a simple and understandable manner, while personally understanding the complex machine learning technology behind the scenes.
- You have at least three years of experience selling complex software and technology within mid-to-large size companies.
- Experience managing sales cycles in excess of six months
- Experience working in e-commerce, banking, retail, or media verticals are a big plus!
- Never make excuses
- Proven experience in building sales pipelines
- Experience cold calling on target markets (phone, email, events, etc)
- Ability to articulate the value proposition
- Ability to close business
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Can demonstrate previous sales success
- Are able to learn complex technologies quickly.
- Understand the importance of process but don’t get slowed when working in ‘grey areas’.
- See obstacles as opportunities to figure out how to get a deal done. No ‘Debbie-downers’. We expect a winning attitude.
- Individual results-oriented. You hate losing more than you love winning. That’s the grit we are looking for.
- Are not afraid to dig in and help shepherd the sales process internally at the prospect’s company. Example - Have you ever called purchasing with or for your champion just to find out who will sign and when? Yeah, that’s what we need.
- Have no issue calling wide in a prospect’s company to find decision makers and champions. You actually get energy from calling people you don’t know and building relationships with them.
- Has an engine that never stops. Simply put, everything you do is with a sense of urgency.
- A Competitive salary
- A Coworking space membership
- A Remote-friendly work environment
- A Health Savings Account
- To take part in our Employee Options Pool
- Access to our Top Secret Travel Program
Contact:Send a little info on yourself to email@example.com.
(Or send a funny picture or anything else that you think would be interesting)
Bellwethr is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.