ML Engineering Role
Bellwethr’s mission is to make AI/ML more accessible to everyone. We’re building tools and frameworks that allow our clients to solve their problems in ways they never thought possible. At Bellwethr, you’ll be working closely with a distributed team of developers on a rapidly evolving set of products.
- Develop a variety of web apps and tools to create novel solutions leveraging AI/ML.
- Discuss, deliberate, and make decisions on how to tackle complex technical issues.
- Establish aspects of the roadmap and architecture of our technology.
- Likely use some combination of Django, React, Postgres, and Mongo.
- A data science generalist with 3+ years of experience building and deploying machine learning models.
- Familiar with SciKit, Keras, TensorFlow, and other modern machine learning tools.
- A clear communicator who can work effectively with both technical and non-technical teammates.
- Able to smoothly adjust between differing prioritization (e.g. development speed, robustness, etc.) between projects.
- Comfortable with asking questions, giving feedback, and pushing the boundaries of the typical dev role.
- A Competitive salary
- A Coworking space membership
- A Remote-friendly work environment
- A Health Savings Account
- To take part in our Employee Options Pool
- Access to our Top Secret Travel Program
Contact:Send a little info on yourself to email@example.com.
(Or send a funny picture or anything else that you think would be interesting)
Bellwethr is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.