Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, You’ll need to be able to learn our product, understand the demographics of our markets, and think creatively about strategies for reaching prospects. Successful candidates will communicate effectively with C-Level executives - articulating our value proposition and our ability to generate ROI. This is a remote position.
Drive interest in our product
- Generate interest in our product offering and drive prospects to a demo.
- Actively handle lead qualification and help convert leads into clients.
- Prospect and actively seek out new clients via both phone calls and emails at high volume with an eye toward generating interest and exceeding expectations
- Schedule demos of the Bellwethr platform
- Help ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about Bellwethr’s products
- While it is an entry-level sales position, it is a critical component of the Bellwethr sales roadmap.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 2 years relevant work experience)
- 2 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Show creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Be part of an early stage technology company with many opportunities for career growth
- Sales training with a clear path for advancement
- Excellent Pay and Benefits with a base salary plus commissions, bonus and the opportunity to earn stock options
- Work remotely and enjoy the flexibility of creating a work environment that best fits you. Company provides WeWork or other coworking memberships
Contact:Send a little info on yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Or send a funny picture or anything else that you think would be interesting)
Bellwethr is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.